Monthly Ranking List (Jan)
Your ranking: Log in


You have null points.

The Site's Revenue.

【Daily Quests】

【Tips】

The option above will be available once every 12 hours. More options will come soon.

If you find bugs, please leave a comment anywhere on this page. I will see it.




Hide the comment function:
Hide the sentence polishing function:

Starchild Escapes Arranged Marriage – Chapter 444

Publish Time: 2022-06-15 07:18:20 231 views
A+ A- Light off
0

Translated by: WuWang

Edited by:

Chapter 444: Alpha's Counterattack
0
Correct

Is she Cyber Elf Alpha?
0
Correct

She is the strongest opponent on the Starry Sky Chessboard?
0
Correct

Yun Xi looked at the little girl in disbelief.
0
Correct

Anyway he looked at her, she looked even younger than him. Can such a little girl also join the game on the Starry Sky Chessboard?
0
Correct

"Cloud... A Cloud in the Sky..."
0
Correct

"You are close... and distant..."
0
Correct

As Alpha stood on her toes, one circle of light after another circle appeared and rippled around her body.
0
Correct

Her small bare feet emitted an unknown frozen white light.
0
Correct

At the same time, the quantum crystallizations behind her emitted clear sounds of resonance, transmitting the infinite computing power to her as her back support.
0
Correct

Mission: Defeat the opponent.
0
Correct

The name of the opponent: A Cloud in the Sky.
0
Correct

Weakness: none, no known model exists.
0
Correct

Just like the endless sky, he is a new chess player whose style has never been recorded. The correct rate of his moves is over 95%.
0
Correct

Code name: Cyber Elf Alpha.
0
Correct

The only cyber god in the endless god's domains, who holds the highest computing power throughout history.
0
Correct

The maximum computing power: 3000 times more than any common legend ranked being.
0
Correct

Yes, it was 3000 times but not just 2000 times. Her actual performance was even stronger than the highest theoretical value.
0
Correct

The Solar Wing Arrays provided extra energy for the Planet Computers, so they could even run in overclock mode.
0
Correct

Everything was for this "battle".
0
Correct

With the help of the 3000 times legend raked computing power, Alpha's correct rate hardly increased from 91% to 92%.
0
Correct

92% was still inferior to 95%.
0
Correct

The gap of 3% blocked her road of victory like a natural moat.
0
Correct

"Reboot the calculator program..." As the first "life" who came to the Starry Sky Chessboard with her true body, Alpha was drunk with the fantastic world of infinite star lights. Her small hand lightly picked up a chess piece and put it onto the complicated star map.
0
Correct

Finally, she clearly felt that her computing power broke a new threshold again. Finally, their winning rate became the same.
0
Correct

"Cyber Elf Alpha" vs "A Cloud in the Sky".
0
Correct

Winning rate: Fifty/fifty!
0
Correct

"This move..." From her move, Yun Xi clearly felt that Alpha was totally different now.
0
Correct

It was an aura that couldn't be described by using any words. After entering the Starry Sky Chessboard with her true body, her first move instantly changed the orbits of stars on the star map.
0
Correct

It wasn't the best option, neither the worst, however, it made the situation on the chessboard become more complicated.
0
Correct

Comparatively, Alpha's chess pieces were "revived" again. From countless instant changes, she precisely put her chess piece on the place where it could bring her "new life", but also, in order to find it, the requirement of computing power was extremely high.
0
Correct

So far, it could be called a "god move", because it totally disorganized the situation on the chessboard again.
0
Correct

This was the road of victory Alpha chose for herself.
0
Correct

At the very least, in her view, it was right, a necessary move to reverse the situation of the game.
0
Correct

"If so..." Yun Xi hesitated, then put his chess piece onto an insignificant place.
0
Correct

The quantum crystallizations behind Alpha lighted up one by one, instantly, they had built over ten thousand mathematical models for Alpha.
0
Correct

Because Yun Xi's move didn't fit any formalized series of moves, Alpha had to build mathematical models for his every move from zero, so that she could predict his next move and the changes on the star map.
0
Correct

This time, over 100 Planet Computers judged that Yun Xi's move was meaningless. At the least, it wouldn't cause any change on the chessboard.
0
Correct

If so, it's my turn now.
0
Correct

It's time to strike back!
0
Correct

How terrible Alpha's move would be after releasing 100% of her computing power?
0
Correct

Her every move was attacking. At first glance, she was copying Orfina's style, but essentially, it was distinctly different.
0
Correct

Orfina's style was "because I want to attack, so I attack", sometimes, in order to eat her opponent's chess piece, she didn't mind sacrificing her own chess pieces.
0
Correct

Alpha's style was "because I want to win, so I attack", her every move was the result of endless calculations, so she wouldn't make any mistake.
0
Correct

Even though it seemed that she was only a step away from being defeated, her terrible computing power could still let her find the only chance to keep from endless despair.
0
Correct

Don't make any mistake and do her best to find her opponent's mistake, then overwhelm her opponent using her crushing computing power. On the chessboard, Alpha's attack was more fierce than any wild beast, which was totally in opposition to her appearance.
0
Correct

"Whoa... her attack is powerful..."
0
Correct

Even Yun Xi had to praise her attack. At any rate, her attack was the most fierce he had ever seen.
0
Correct

"Pa!"
0
Correct

"Pa!"
0
Correct

"Pa!"
0
Correct

"Pa!"
0
Correct

After 30 rounds, the light of victory flashed in Alpha's eyes.
0
Correct

Current probability of winning: 72%; probability of being defeated: 28%.
0
Correct

I have reversed the situation!
0
Correct

My counterattack plan went rather well!
0
Correct

I have successfully suppressed his chess pieces on the left corner and the right half part on the chessboard, I have divided his chess pieces into two unrelated parts.
0
Correct

His only advantage was tengen. I haven't eaten his chess piece on tengen.
0
Correct

However, it doesn't matter.
0
Correct

I can win. According to this trend, I can defeat him!
0
Correct

He already has nowhere to flee!
0
Correct

--END-- field separation characters:If you are reading on a pirate site, you will see this. Welcome to read our novels on xianxiaengine.com, where you can read more chapters in advance. 2.iztiIzjqztj-
0
Correct

...